When you have expensive stock stored in display cabinets or cold rooms, you can’t afford to have a breakdown. So it’s vital that you keep your equipment in good running order with regular maintenance checks.
Whether you’re looking for a one-off check, or wish to set up a regular contract, we can ensure your refrigeration equipment is operating properly, and spot and repair preventable problems.
Protection around the clock
In addition to regular, scheduled checks, our maintenance contract includes a 24 hours a day, 365 days per year emergency call out for your refrigeration equipment – so if something does go wrong, we can get there quickly to help resolve it for you.
What can maintenance help with?
Regular maintenance of your refrigeration equipment will:
- Lengthen the life of your equipment
- Save you money and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce the risk of product loss or halts in production
- Reduce the risk of breakdown and replacement part costs
- Ensure compliance with all F Gas legislation
It will also help you to avoid some of the more common performance issues including:
- Blocked filters
- Clogged indoor coils
- Dirty condensers
- Under charged systems
What’s involved in a maintenance check?
All our refrigeration maintenance checks are performed by engineers with a current F Gas Qualification, and include:
- A full system check of running pressures, temperatures, control and main components
- Cleaning of filters
- Spraying of evaporator coils with specialist fluid to improve and efficiency and hygiene
- Cleaning of outdoor condenser with specialist fluid to improve efficiency and air flow
- Cleaning of compressors and housings
- Cleaning of drains and condensate pumps
- Full leak check according to current legislation
- Full report on each system