Air Conditioning Maintenance
If you’ve invested in an air conditioning system, it’s important that you keep it regularly maintained.
When serviced to strict standards, modern inverter driven air conditioning systems are highly energy efficient and enjoy a long life.
Whether you’re looking for a one-off check, or wish to set up a regular contract, we can ensure your air conditioning equipment is operating properly, and spot and repair preventable problems.
Protection around the clock
In addition to regular, scheduled checks, our maintenance contract includes a 24 hours a day, 365 days per year emergency call out for your air conditioning system.
What can maintenance help with?
Regular maintenance of your air conditioning system will:
- Lengthen the life of your equipment
- Save you money and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce the risk of product loss or halts in production
- Reduce the risk of breakdown and replacement part costs
- Ensure compliance with all F Gas legislation
It will also help you to avoid some of the more common performance issues including:
- Blocked filters
- Clogged indoor coils
- Dirty condensers
- Under charged systems
What’s involved in a maintenance check?
All our air conditioning maintenance checks are performed by engineers with a current F Gas Qualification, and include:
- A full system check of running pressures, temperatures, control and main components
- Cleaning of filters
- Spraying of evaporator coils with specialist fluid to improve and efficiency and hygiene
- Cleaning of outdoor condenser with specialist fluid to improve efficiency and air flow
- Cleaning of compressors and housings
- Cleaning of drains and condensate pumps
- Full leak check according to current legislation
- Full report on each system