Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Maintenance
We provide competitive service and maintenance contracts on all types of air conditioning and refrigeration systems across the UK to ensure your systems and equipment remain in excellent working order.
Our twice yearly maintenance service for air conditioning and refrigeration systems includes the option of basic service without parts and limited labour, and comprehensive service including parts and labour.
The importance of maintenance
When maintained to the highest standards, today’s inverter driven systems are extremely energy efficient. Regular maintenance can help to prevent common performance issues including:
- Blocked filters
- Clogged indoor coils
- Dirty condensers
- Under charged systems
Regular cleaning and treatment of your system’s coils, drip trays and drain lines with specialist fluids will eliminate bacteria and odour and remove potential health and safety risks.
Your legal requirements
As you are no doubt aware, the equipment owner of any plant that has more than 3kg of refrigerant is legally required to ensure that leak checks are carried out least once a year – and keep records that demonstrate the checks have been conducted by an engineer that holds a current refrigerant handling license.
For peace of mind, all our maintenance contracts ensure complete compliance with all F Gas regulations.
Air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance contracts
Our maintenance contract offers a 24 hours a day, 365 days per year emergency call out for your air conditioning and refrigeration systems and will help to:
- Lengthen the life of your equipment
- Save you money and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce the risk of product loss or halts in production
- Reduce the risk of breakdown and replacement part costs
- Ensure compliance with all F Gas legislation
Our maintenance checks on air conditioning equipment are undertaken by engineers with a current F Gas Qualification, and include:
- A full system check of running pressures, temperatures, control and main components
- Cleaning of filters
- Spraying of evaporator coils with specialist fluid to improve and efficiency and hygiene
- Cleaning of outdoor condenser with specialist fluid to improve efficiency and air flow
- Cleaning of compressors and housings
- Cleaning of drains and condensate pumps
- Full leak check according to current legislation
- Full report on each system
We are also able to conduct leak tests – again by engineers with a current F Gas Refrigerant Handling Qualification. These include:
- Checking all flared connections, compression fittings, compressor seals and components for leaks
- Checking all accessible pipe work for leaks
- Use of electronic leak detector or spray if needed
- Signed proof of completion of leak test