We are highly experienced specialists in the design, installation, maintenance, repair and hire of air conditioning systems (including split systems, VRF and ducted AC units) across the UK.
Air conditioning installation
We install a wide variety of systems around the UK, taking great professional care to select the system that is ideally suited to our customer’s individual use, following an on-site survey by one of our expert technical sales team.
Our air conditioning installations include:
- Installation by a qualified engineer (all our engineers are qualified to the latest F Gas regulations and trained in line with current manufactures’ guidelines)
- The option of complete project installation, including all electrical works
- Refrigerant grade copper pipework, installed on a designated pipework support system or cable tray – installed to current F Gas standards
- O Class fire retardant insulation of the correct wall size
- Full part and labour warranty, with the option of up to five years’ extended warranty
- Onsite demonstration and user manuals and commissioning reports
Air conditioning maintenance
When maintained to the highest standards, today’s inverter driven systems are extremely energy efficient. Regular maintenance can help to prevent common performance issues including:
- Blocked filters
- Clogged indoor coils
- Dirty condensers
- Under charged systems
Regular cleaning and treatment of your system’s coils, drip trays and drain lines with specialist fluids will eliminate bacteria and odour and remove potential health and safety risks.
In addition to full system installation, we provide competitive service and maintenance contracts on all types of air conditioning systems across the UK – to ensure your system remains in excellent working order.
Our maintenance contract offers a 24 hours a day, 365 days per year emergency call out for your air conditioning system and will help to:
- Lengthen the life of your equipment
- Save you money and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce the risk of product loss or halts in production
- Reduce the risk of breakdown and replacement part costs
- Ensure compliance with all F Gas legislation
Our maintenance checks on air conditioning equipment are undertaken by engineers with a current F Gas Qualification, and include:
- A full system check of running pressures, temperatures, control and main components
- Cleaning of filters
- Spraying of evaporator coils with specialist fluid to improve and efficiency and hygiene
- Cleaning of outdoor condenser with specialist fluid to improve efficiency and air flow
- Cleaning of compressors and housings
- Cleaning of drains and condensate pumps
- Full leak check according to current legislation
- Full report on each system
Your legal requirements
As you are no doubt aware, the equipment owner of any plant that has more than 3kg of refrigerant is legally required to ensure that leak checks are carried out least once a year – and keep records that demonstrate the checks have been conducted by an engineer that holds a current refrigerant handling license.
For peace of mind, all our maintenance contracts ensure complete compliance with all F Gas regulations.